Future of my teardrop trailer
Actual prototype design (8ft long x 5ft high x 5ft wide)
Future prototype design (9ft long x 5ft high x 5ft wide)
- Some fine tuning will probably be needed next summer. I’ll see after extended use of it.
- I am planning to test it a lot next summer. I’m willing to lend it to many people to test it even more throughout the summer.
- I would like to build a second prototype. It would be a foot longer, same height and walls would be made of another material, easier to work with then fibreglass and foam.
- I am considering a lot of design modifications: a rear hatch, a second door, lightning system, electric ventilation, storage bin, etc... But I want to keep my design simple as possible.
- I like to receive suggestions and comments when people come to talk to me when I park at Walmart. It is a great source of inspiration and motivation.